Search Daijobu Daily

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Post!

Hey all, this is another post by muffinmiruku here


I feel like I'm doing pretty well because this is probably the farthest I ever gone with a diet, however i cant really tell how much progress im really making without oa scale to weight myself regularly so i'll just go by how well my clothes seem to fit me.


Technically i've been lowering my porportions and excercising more for almost a week (about 6 days) so but my real diet started yesterday. I hope I can lose about 40 pounds from now until the end of the school year because during summer I'll be going to japan.


What I ate today:

Breakfast

bowl of shreaded wheats

couple slices of melon

apple

blueberry muffin

green tea


Lunch

quater flat bread sandwhich

open face ham tomato lettuce sandwhich

apple


Dinner

Pizza

Salad

brownie

3 cookies


of course in moderation


now for the thinspo/fashion look for the day

/the blonde salad's chiarra


Today I have to write a speech in japanese about an unfortunate day

私のざんねんな話 

anyways i'll try to start a new segment called, Japanese word of the day!

Today's word is

お茶 (おちゃ)Tea or Green Tea, its very helpful to your body and raise your metabolic rate!

Gonna wake up tommorow at 6 to go for a jog. つかれてしまいました。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment