Search Daijobu Daily

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Not my best Day

I dont know why but i just cant seem to get myself to wake up early, i really want to do it tommorow. I can't just go for two day and not have suffiecient excercise. I do softball but its not really cardio.


Tommorow though we are going on a mile "fun run" plus al-rashid which is basically weight room excercise like weighted squats and planks and stuff like that, so if i run in the morning 'll get alot of excercise for the day. I just hope I don't eat as much as I did today...





Breakfast


bowl of cinnamon toast crunch


slices of melon


green tea





lunch


pbj sandwich


tomato mozzarella pesto on twelve grain bread


green tea


little pasta





dinner


slice of pizza


ice cream sandwhich


handfull curly fries





On the bright side Kip Fulbeck who is so hot even though he is 44 came to our school today and he talked about being "hapa" and his books. I managed to get pretty close to him but there was to many people surrounding him. ANyways you guys should check out his work





Thinspo/Fashion of the day

/childhood flames probably the first blog i've ever followed :)

Japanese word of the day

体 からだ (Karada) Body: I want a beautiful body 

No comments:

Post a Comment