Search Daijobu Daily

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello World

What's up it's muffinmiruku, I finally decided I would create a blog to help me lose weight and keep my head up.


Weight: 140 ish

Goal Weight: 100 lb


This was my first day of my new lifestyle, i guess, and I've been doing 4 days of preparation start on monday. I already feel like my stomach is getting flatter and i have a short torso so it will be hard to get abs to show.


The reason why I want to lose weight, is mainly because of guys. I want guys to look at me and beg me for my number, you know stuff like that, plus I want to feel better about my self and have girls wish they were me instead of the other way around.


Thinspo for the day

\from lookbook.nu user Juliett K


omg I want her legs!!

What I ate for breakfast

1 blueberry pancake

2 cantaloupe slices

4 honeydew melon slices

green tea

Lunch

scoop of rice

some salad

piece of grilled chicken breast

Dinner

lucky charms

pb and j

brownie

dinner was a fail lol

but at least we won our home jv softball game, it was against another varsity team though haha

tommorow i'm waking up at 6 to go for a run because class starts at 9 on tuesday!!

funfact: I'm learning japanese でも 日本語 が 上手 じゃない。がんばっています!

**if you're a member of prettythin.com friend me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment