Search Daijobu Daily

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday!!

Almost done with week one of my "not really a diet" diet. recently I found a friend who has similar sentiments about losing 30 pounds, so I start working out with her today. I wanted to do a cross country circuit around our school's cornfields but I forgot how to get there.


Because it is a saturday there were many games going on at our school to like lacrosse, field hockey, baseball, and softball. Many of the athlete's parents asked us for directions to various fields around campus and neither one of us knew where there were.


I don't know how much calories I actually burned but we excercised for about 3 hours, it was great!! we are doing the same tommorow for sunday. I think that i can get back on the 6:00 jogging wagon again, I just cant seem to wake up!!


Breakfast

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Love that cereal!!

apple


Lunch

Some curly fries

Pasta

Green tea


Dinner

Stromboli

half plate salad

grilled chicken

green tea


feed: feeds are food that is given on saturdays like chinese food or pizza

little bit of white rice

little bit of fried rice

2 sesame chicken things

fortune cookie

yogi tea for the immune system, My throat is clogged :(
Thinspo/Fashion

Japanese word of the day
一番 (いちばん)ichiban- number 1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment