Search Daijobu Daily

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 3

Ok so today I woke up kind of late and all I had was an apple for breakfast. I don't know how some people can only survive on 100 calories since and apples only about 65. I was starving. I hate that feeling and I was in class with my stomach grumbling away





Breakfast





Apple :( 朝ごはん は りんご しか ない。





Lunch


Bagel with cream cheese and jelly


green tea





Dinner


Scoop of pasta


crostino with tomato and basil


2 scoops of birthday cake ice cream


2 cookies





as always dinner is such a fail





I said I was going to wake up early to go for a jog yesterday, but I just couldn;t bring myself to do it, so I will probably do it tommorow since I have a sleep in.


やった!じゅ業 は 9時に はじまります!!



Thinspo/Fashion for the day
/thecherryblossomgirl: 日本らしいでしょう その ふく。


I really really really want a mulberry bag, their so cute and classic

japanese word of the day:
力 (力)Chikara-power. in order to lose this weight I need power...

No comments:

Post a Comment