Search Daijobu Daily

Friday, April 23, 2010

I really need to start back up again

I haven't been running as much in the morning anymore and i keep promsing myself that I will but I can't get myself to wake up anymore its like I've given up. I promise that tommorow i will wake up to take a run. Gosh...


Breakfast

Pancake

slices of melon

lemon tea im sick :(

cinnamon toast crunch


lunch

2/3 of a sandwhich

ice cream cone w/o icecream


dinner

two small pieces fried chicken

some pasta

cinnomon toast crunch

ice cream cone w/ ice cream


i need to cut dinner more now :(


thinspo/fashion


Japanese word of the day

お箸 (おはし)Ohashi-Chopstick The Japanese are generally very skinny and healthy because they have to eat slowly than Americans with knifes and forks.

No comments:

Post a Comment